Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Hopes for the New Year...

(Picture compliments of LE Love)

*To Simplify- Really
*To Prioritize My Time
*To Improve on My sewing Skills
*To Get Healthy-But not Obsess
*To Create some new traditions with my family
*To get a to a new level in my relationship with my Savior
*To create a scheduled, Regular date night with my hubby
*To attend a dance class
*To look outside of "my world" and meet the needs of others
*To go on a vacation with Jeremy
*To take a make-up class through MAC
*To learn my camera inside and out
*To start piano lessons
*to have the courage to let go and enroll my daughter in kindergarten
*To plan monthly girl's nights
*To go to bed earlier so that I can be the first one up and enjoy the morning peace

There are so many other aspirations I have, so I am sure to be adding on and crossing out throughout the year. What are you dreams for 2011?


No comments: