Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Joyful he(ART)


So this morning I woke up with a beautiful epiphany....CAKE STANDS! That's right, I have been inspired. I have always loved the cheerful ambiance that a darling cake stand adds to a room, not to mention multiple stands. They are such a fun and cozy decorative piece and so versatile too. So, may my collection begin! This may sound silly to some but the beginning of my new found search has put a joy in my soul. I can't wait to start my collection, and one day, God willing may they be on display in my adorable cake and cupcake shop....sister's included.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Sweet! What a neat collection to start, and I had no idea you wanted to eventually start a cupcake shop! That'd be neat! xo

Erin said...

Yay! :) Wonderful collection!