Monday, February 23, 2009

Wow, what a weekend! I am so proud and ecstatic to say I will soon have another sister. Ms. Tiffany and my handsome brother are ENGAGED! It was beautiful. Planning was perfect and she was so suprised. I am so thankful to have gotten to be part of that day. It was also her 22nd birthday and after the engagment and lunch we got to dress to the nines..or the sevens I guess in our hippie attire and bowl! The day was awesome! I'll get some pictures up soon. Other than that day it was a kind of rough weekend I am stll trying to figure out. I'm not sure what to do but I do trust that Jesus wil see us all through. Trials and tribulation can only strengthen us and our character. I feel I have already grown from this "situation". I love my family, I love my husband and I am thankful to know through thick and thin we will always remain.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Congrats on getting a new sister! How exciting!

Love ya!
(Is everything okay?)

Cassie said...

Congrats on a new soon-to-be Sis! That is exciting! I know what you mean about rough times. Lately has seemed to be a season of uncertainty for me--but I know that something great will come of it. xoxo