Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloweeny 2008






Oh Halloween, halloween. What to do? Get dressed up, take pics, feel nutty, eat candy, rush around to see family, and keel over. I still haven't decided what to do about this "holiday" with my kids yet, (good thing I'm so decisive...Olivia is 3!) This year we spent doing all of the above along with cooking 70 HUGE meatballs for a party the next evening. Crazy crazy. Anyhow here are some pics, love those cutie pies. Jones was BUZZ, Molls a dancing bear, Livi a pink puppy, Jack a frog, Me and "Titi" (auntie Erin) butterflies and Uncle Joe, well Crazy Uncle Joe!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have to say although I loved seeing our kiddos dressed up, I am so relieved that day is over! Oh, and everyone should know Titi is pronounced "tee, tee" not "Titty!"

Cassie said...

Hey girlie! So cool you are on here, too! I'm going to add your blog to my list, if that's cool? And Brit, Brit, that photo of my is horrendous. It just might need removal! ;) At least it's getting me to the gym sooner! Love you.